New Decor

>> Monday, July 27, 2009

Due to the toastiness of our apartment this week, Zoe has found a new cool spot. And I have a new mantle decoration. I'll warn you, if she is any sign of how effective I am going to be at disciplining my children...it's not looking good.

On another note, I finally have an idea for an Etsy shop that I am SO excited about. After a weekend in New York with 15 girls, lots of shopping, and loads of encouragement...I think I have a good one. And I looked for it on Etsy, and it's not there. So stay tuned. I'm super excited!

8 comments:

High-Heeled Foot in the door July 27, 2009 at 11:32 AM  

Oh wow that's so exciting. Can't wait to see what it is. Also next time you are in NY you must tell me. We have to met!

LindsB July 27, 2009 at 11:44 AM  

Yeah, thats so exciting, I cant wait to hear what it is!!!

We should plan on meeting up soon- Masa for drinks after work would be fun :)

Rachel July 27, 2009 at 12:17 PM  

Must be something about those cats. I have two. Tigger is 7 and rules the roost. My friends don't quite understand it. The other is 8 weeks and is slowly doing the same.

Congrats on your etsy idea! Can't wait to see what it is!

Lauren July 27, 2009 at 12:48 PM  

I love, love your new decor! :) We have 2 kitties and you never know where they are lurking! Always a surprise! They do match my decor, which is an added bonus!

Cannot wait until the unveiling of your etsy store!

Blueprint Bliss July 27, 2009 at 1:27 PM  

Please don't make us wait long to find out what it is!

Lili July 27, 2009 at 8:36 PM  

Can't wait! Oh and I love the new decor!

Jud and Bevin Nave August 6, 2009 at 12:05 PM  

love the new ornamentation! it's truly one of a kind!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP