I'm BACK and in BOSTON!

>> Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I've got many cute things in the works....including a craft nook! So stay tuned.

I love my apartment. Mr. Sabbe and I are having so much fun making it feel like home.

Grandpa Sabbe's funeral was lovely. His life was full of hard work and happy memories.

Grandma Sabbe was so stoic and graceful. Before they closed the casket she gently leaned in, kissed her husband on the cheek and said It's me Al and I'm doing ok.

Bryan's Dad and Grandpa circa 1967.

3 comments:

Lili June 9, 2009 at 6:16 PM  

You have a Craft Nook!!!! SUPER "J"!!! Can't wait to see the before and afters.

As for Grandma and Grandpa Sabbe, I've always wondered if you are born into faith and grace like that or if it's something that you earn over time.

So glad you are back! You make my heart feel more stable in such crazy times. I am so glad we are friends.

LindsB June 9, 2009 at 8:08 PM  

Welcome home! I'm very excited to see what you have planned for your new place, I'm sure it will be beautiful.

And now I'm crying, just reading what Grandma said to Grandpa Sabbe and I lost it. I just recently lost my Grandfather too, its never easy.

Erin,  June 10, 2009 at 10:05 AM  

I love that picture Steph. I hope you and Bryan are doing well.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP