>> Sunday, June 21, 2009

Please quit raining!

I left the south, with all it's humidity, for good summer hair {among other reasons}

Yet I attended church today with the biggest, curliest claw bangs ever.

And unless those are making a comeback, along with all the cut off jeans I've seen around here this week, I beg you to pleeeaaaase stop.

P.S. What's up with the cut off jeans?!...very popular look on the South End.


Haven and Home June 21, 2009 at 9:23 PM  

That picture made me laugh out loud.

I am trying to remember about the lady and the furniture, it sounds familiar but I am going blank. It will come to me hopefully....

Erin,  June 22, 2009 at 10:14 AM  

I so wore cut off jean shorts yesterday!

Lili June 22, 2009 at 1:15 PM  

WOW!!! In every aspect of the word! WOW to the bangs!!! WOW to the shorts!!! Just WOW!!!

LindsB June 22, 2009 at 4:27 PM  

hahha, I just saw a style section thing in US Weekly on cut off shorts, so maybe next week your bangs will be in there too :)

and I'm with you on the rain...I've had just about enough

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by 2009

Back to TOP