Sabbe Sacks

>> Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Disregard the fact that I look like a total dork in this picture. Remember when I blogged about my bag's photo sheet. Well here she is. I was page 6 or so of the company holiday card. See my little tags! They were sent out (in extra fine print) to probably a million people, who probably don't love crafts like we do, and don't have a magnifying glass to read that tiny Sabbe Chic label....but....I was still happy for their print ad debut. I find joy in the small things...literally.


Jud and Bevin Nave January 7, 2009 at 5:02 PM  

i think that;s the shot!

Lili January 11, 2009 at 2:22 PM  

Okay I couldn't see the pic at work when you posted this last week, so this is my first real viewing. I REALLY like it! I don't think you look like a total dork! What is material you used? It looks like the inside of a coat.

Haven and Home January 14, 2009 at 3:11 PM  

That is so great!!! Congrats!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by 2009

Back to TOP