The Shack

>> Monday, January 5, 2009

I liked it. You've probably heard about it, it's pretty controversial. I didn't think I was going to like it. You should read it for yourself and decide if you like it. It helped me wrap my mind around the Holy Spirit...the most confusing person of God. This girl talks about super Christian's comments. Read her post, she summarizes it pretty well. I don't agree or disagree, but I liked the book. That's all I know.


Lili January 6, 2009 at 11:48 AM  

I think it is well written and it's a unique take on a very difficult situation, but like you, I don't agree or disagree.

P.S. Love the blog header make over. You've been a busy girl!

Jessica January 7, 2009 at 9:44 AM  

I liked the book. It definitely helped me to better understand some things explained through a different perspective.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by 2009

Back to TOP