Dear Mr. Sabbe...

>> Monday, December 15, 2008


I love this song so much. I listen to in non-Christmas months on my ITunes at work and have to remind myself to not sing out loud. My attempt at Mariah notes is very scary, but I do it anyway. It's good for the soul.

Bryan's on his third week of marathon interviewing...haven't seen him since Thanksgiving...so I think it's my Christmas theme song this year.

Play it...Sing it....Merry Christmas!

p.s. Check out the fancy gold tights I wore to the ole' company Christmas party this year! I believe they greatly enhanced my dance moves. That would be my cubical neighbor in the middle. No worries, he and Mr. Sabbe are buddies....and as you can see, it was a tights themed photo.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP