Kohler Karbon

>> Friday, December 12, 2008

Isn't she lovely...Isn't she wonderful....I get that song in my head when I see this faucet. And then I imagine it dancing around as I sing. I saw this fixture at the HD Show in Vegas last year and was entranced. I typically do not get into gadgety-type things, but this I'm into. It's the IPhone of faucets for sure. And it reminds me of a robot. Like you should be able to say...Good Morning Faucet...please fill my coffee pot with water...how are you feeiling today? And it would reply Numba Five is Alive!!
I don't need it, but I sure do want it. I love Kohler. Some people indulge on fancy shoes...I think I'll take the fancy fixture.
p.s. I promise I still do crafts. I'm working on one big Christmas craft...to be revealed shortly.

In the meantime I'll keep you updated on my day job findings.


Lili December 14, 2008 at 12:19 PM  

OMG it reminds me of the PIXAR lamp! It looks like it could just hop up to you and kiss you on the cheek! LOVE IT!

Melisa January 1, 2009 at 10:36 AM  

Great Faucet. I would like to invite you to join our social network for designers, builders and homeowners. It is a great way to showcase your work and attract new clients. Also, here is a link to the Kohler Karbon faucet as well.

DPO social Network:

Kohler Karbon

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP