Kohler Karbon

>> Friday, December 12, 2008



Isn't she lovely...Isn't she wonderful....I get that song in my head when I see this faucet. And then I imagine it dancing around as I sing. I saw this fixture at the HD Show in Vegas last year and was entranced. I typically do not get into gadgety-type things, but this I'm into. It's the IPhone of faucets for sure. And it reminds me of a robot. Like you should be able to say...Good Morning Faucet...please fill my coffee pot with water...how are you feeiling today? And it would reply Numba Five is Alive!!
I don't need it, but I sure do want it. I love Kohler. Some people indulge on fancy shoes...I think I'll take the fancy fixture.
p.s. I promise I still do crafts. I'm working on one big Christmas craft...to be revealed shortly.

In the meantime I'll keep you updated on my day job findings.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP