I Opened My Christmas Present

>> Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Can you see it?

Can you see it now?

Thanks Sabbe Clause! I'll be the paparazzi for Christmas this year.


Lili December 16, 2008 at 2:15 PM  

Did you get a new camera!!!! Is that it in the reflection of the ball?

Stephanie Sabbe December 16, 2008 at 5:29 PM  

Yay, Lili figured it out. My friend Kendi told me not alot of people were going to get that:)

Lili December 17, 2008 at 10:15 AM  

HA HA HA - Well as my friend Dougs says when ever he totally gets something weird that I say... "I'm definitely picking up what your putting down!" Completely dorkey I know, but with friends, it just works! =)

Kelly December 17, 2008 at 2:13 PM  

Yay! That is what I got, too! We have been using it since the week after Thanksgiving;) Maybe we will still wrap it up!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP