Tag-Birdie Blankie

>> Sunday, November 23, 2008

My friend Jenny just had the most beautiful baby. Her name is Addalee Corinne, isn't that the cutest name ever! So I had a couple of craft ideas working in my head and this weekend I was super craft productive. I've been wanting the try a tag blanket and then I got the idea that it would be cute to add a little birdie on the end for her to hold. I used the same pattern I used on these birdies.

And ta-da....Tag-birdie blankie!


Just ribbon and two fabrics...so easy. You really can't see it in the photos but I quilted it a little bit.


Demonstrating the intended use for Mr. Sabbe.


Rolled up and ready to go out tomorrow!


More crafts and pictures of Boston to come!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP