Happy Labor Day!

>> Monday, September 1, 2008


kimheuer September 1, 2008 at 1:30 PM  

You are too funny with your Labor Day picture! I love your blog! I am inspired to go work on a sewing project I've been neglecting...


Lili September 1, 2008 at 4:43 PM  

I say be a mavrick... Wear them to Christmas dinner if you so choose!

Wanna know something funny... I didn't know that rule until I was about 16. I'll elaborate in my next blog.

P.S. Cute Kicks! =)

Rebecca September 2, 2008 at 4:18 PM  

Thanks for letting me know about getting the fabric!! I can't wait to see mine!

Rebecca September 3, 2008 at 1:55 PM  

I'm in Canada so it'll probably take a couple extra days for me to get mine - I'll let you know when I get it.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP