Birdie Mobile

>> Thursday, August 7, 2008

I want to make this.


Except I want to make it longer. Like a big art mobile, instead of a baby mobile. No babies in my house. If you didn't know me, you might assume otherwise by my blog topics. I just have allot of reproducing friends. Sometimes I have baby cats for play dates at my house, but no baby people. Speaking of cats, wouldn't Zoe love this. I'm thinking over this chair.



What do you think? Too much? Maybe over my side of the bed would be better.

Don't you love Photoshop? What would I do without it? I tell you what I would do...some really bad Interior Design. I portray myself as someone gifted with visualization skill. I would like to confess that those skills are computer enhanced, but what isn't these days?

P.S. I know I've got some other outstanding crafts I've promised. I'm working on it. And for those who have requested it, I'll get an up close shot of that pillow.

P.P.S. Why won't my pictures enlarge anymore?! Any smart blogger-techie types have a clue?

3 comments:

Kristin August 8, 2008 at 11:21 AM  

You are so talented! My vote is over the chair because if your cat is really going to play with it, you probably don't want her on your nightstand when you're trying to sleep. Plus, she may knock that cute lamp off the table as well :)

Lili August 10, 2008 at 9:04 AM  

I vote for over the chair also, but another option would be in the bathroom, that way your guests would have something to look at rather than going through your medicine cabinet. Hehe!!!!

As for the picture, you should be able to click on the image and drag it out, but let me know if that doesn't works It could be the format you are importing.

Jenn and Chris Looney August 11, 2008 at 10:38 PM  

Stephanie - my pictures won't enlarge any more either! Blah. But I do love reading your blog and keeping up with your craftiness! And every book you recommend I run and order it online. Ha. :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP