Redeeming Love

>> Thursday, August 7, 2008

Read this book! You know those kinds of books that you close and your just like "uhhhh"...(that was a good uhhhh) like you are emotionally drained but wish it would just keep on going. That is where this book will take you. It is based on the Old Testament story of Hosea the Prophet and Gomer ,a prostitute. And if you've read this book of the Bible you'll agree, no one likes Gomer. The whole time your thinking...what the heck is her problem. But this book will make you LOVE Gomer...or at least have some serious compassion for Gomer. This book teaches you how every woman is dying to be loved.
I'm trying to get my husband to read it. Doubt it will happen with the woman in a dress on the cover. I wish they would have put a field or something. I would have had a better chance. READ IT and then call me to talk about how great it was.


Lindsey August 7, 2008 at 10:54 AM  

I have read it like 3 times ha! The last time I did was last summer though.. so I think it may be time to read it again. Its AMAZING :)

sara waynick August 7, 2008 at 11:49 AM  

I read this book in college and LOVED it. Cried all the way through it. I will probably read it again someday. All men should read this so they have an understanding of how crazy women can act sometimes and the love they need from a good man. Love this book.

Lili August 10, 2008 at 8:55 AM  

Dude, I'll have to check it out! Will let you know when I finish.

Ashley August 11, 2008 at 7:59 PM  

I LOVED it too! Try her mark of the lion series too- they make reading the new testament more real! Miss you crafty lady!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by 2009

Back to TOP