Word of the Day= Rejigger

>> Thursday, July 31, 2008


Ever heard of it? Me neither. It was on the cover of Martha Stewart's Blueprint magazine and I'm looking at it for the past two days on my desk wondering what the heck does "Rejigger my home bar" mean? It sounded something from a rap song that I was probably not supposed to say and here it was on the cover of a Martha Stewart magazine!

Main Entry: re·jig·ger
Pronunciation: \(ˌ)rē-ˈji-gər\
Function: transitive verb
Etymology: re- + 3jigger
Date: 1942

Meaning: To alter or rearrange.

Now we know. Let's try to use it in a sentence today. Or better yet, make it the Pee Wee's Playhouse Word of the Day...Any children of the 80's remember that one? I say Rejigger....you say AHHHHHH!

Thank you Martha for broadening our vocabulary skills.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP