I'm not the only crafter in the family

>> Sunday, June 15, 2008

I had to share that I am not the only crafter in the family. My sweet husband has always tried very hard to get me thoughtful presents. Now that we are married (and on a major budget) we try not to spend a million dollars to say I love you and thus have opted for more resourceful ways to celebrate holidays and special occasions. Like I said in my previous post, we have been married for two years. We Googled what type of traditional gift the second year anniversary was to include and found it is cotton. So me, totally assuming the mama role, get him some new undies; cotton and always needed, but not the most creative gift I've ever gifted. So my husband totally shows me up with this creation.

Watch out Martha Stewart! I mean seriously this is one of my favorite gifts ever. This was no small task. He broke into my craft drawer and everything. So I just had to post that I can no longer take the title of #1 Family Crafter...I've got some serious competition.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP