>> Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I finally finished my booties for Caroline. Check them out on Flickr. I have entered them into the Michael Miller Baby Bootie Contest. I have to give a shot out (or is it shout out?) to my friend Thor who took wonderful photos of theses little guys. Thanks!


Lili June 18, 2008 at 2:54 PM  

WOW! Stephanie, they are SUPER CUTE!!! Were these the ones that were in the contest? Did they win?

Straight from Greer Street... June 21, 2008 at 12:07 AM  

Caroline tried them on tonight and they were a perfect fit. She loves them! Thank you Sabbe!!!!!

Straight from Greer Street... June 30, 2008 at 11:37 PM  

Ok, I've not been able to get Caroline to sit still long enough to 'pose' in her shoes. Unless Thor wants to come over for a photo shoot then the bootie contest will have to go on without an action shot.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by 2009

Back to TOP