One For the Boys

>> Saturday, June 28, 2008


My friend Mimi is having a little boy. His name is going to be Bear. I couldn't bring myself to reuse any of the fabric I had left over from all of my other mostly-girl projects. So I found this fun blue and brown gingham and made this little tie-onsie/shoe duo. The special touch to this craft is the bottom of the shoes. I added a little faux leather with I think gives it an extra manly look. My camera is totally on the fritz, thus the heavenly glow in all of my pictures.


P.S. I am going to post some tips later on this craft. It's not my own original creation, but I've about killed myself trying to do it neatly and I think I've finally figured it out. So stay tuned.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP