I love this

>> Sunday, April 20, 2008


I was looking through magazines today at the bookstore while my sweet husband did the grocery shopping. I need not describe what a catch of a husband I have, and just so I don't appear to be a lazy-trickster of a wife, I've actually taken on a little side work helping someone with the interiors of a mountain home they are building. That is why I needed to look through the magazines. I'm getting paid for it.

Anyhow, I came across this table and I love it and I wanted to share. The designer does another one where he uses glass instead of the metal legs and it's awesome too. The table appears to float. I love it. It doesn't look like anything in my house, but when I get my deer head I'm getting this too.


I think it would be great with this classic Emeco navy chair.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP