>> Monday, April 21, 2008

They blocked it! My work has blocked MySpace. I think what they really need to block is the fantasy baseball, basketball, football, and everything else league that all the guys that sit around me are always checking...not MySpace.

I never abused it, only checked it at lunch, occasionally. And now it's no more! I'm so sad, although I think I'll be much less of a MySpace looser/stalker. I'm committing myself to full time blogger stalking. It's the beginning of a new era.

I do have a home computer, but to check MySpace at home is extra looserish in my opinion. I want to be as far away from a computer as possible. Give me my crafts and my cat and my husband of course.


Kristin Nichols April 22, 2008 at 10:34 AM  

Myspace has been blocked at my work ever since I started here, along with all of the fantasy sports sites. They have even blocked Victoria's Secret! I'm just waiting for the day when I go to look at someone's blog and "Websense" pops up telling me I can't view it anymore.

Lili April 22, 2008 at 1:23 PM  

Suprisingly enough My Space has not been blocked at AZ... they've blocked everything else, shopzilla, Kodack photo share sites, and anything, that has to do with underpants of any kind. Not that I shop on line at work ... atleast durring the working hours... Who would do that!=0 ...please notice that this post is durring the hours of 12:00 and 1:00... me time! =)

If they block blogs I think I will retire! =)

Miss seeing ya girl! - Lili

Straight from Greer Street... April 29, 2008 at 10:54 AM  

I can't believe they blocked anything!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by 2009

Back to TOP