Cool People

>> Sunday, April 13, 2008


Amy Butler! I just love, love, love her stuff. I just ordered some fabric that I am super excited about. I am finally beginning my crafts for the Cooper Young Festival. I am determined to not let it sneak up on me, being my first attempt at selling crafts.

But back to Amy Butler. She's just one of those people, like Martha, who designs all these cute things that I covet. I really want to make this bag she designed the pattern for. It looks a little hard and I'm thinking if I order the pattern it might deter me from my Cooper Young goal. But it's definitely on my birthday/ Christmas/..4th of July list:) Stay tuned for the unveiling of my CY craft. I am looking for some female child models if any of you are looking to break your little one's in the business.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP