Wine, Cheese, and Crafts...My favorite combination!

>> Sunday, March 2, 2008

My friend Jennifer hosted a painting party last night. It is not a big secret that I love crafts of all sorts and being in the design field I do no think people are too surprised to hear that. But the great thing about last night was bringing together accountants, nurses, interior designers, and hospital administration types (hope that's right Tiff) all in the name of crafts!


So Bryan happened to stroll by when I was looking on one of my favorite inspiration websites and see these medical art images. So if you are straining to see what in the world did Stephanie paint....behold...Heart and Lungs. It will temporarily be on display in our home office, in the future look for it at the MOMA.


Stay tuned for Brain, coming Spring 08

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP