For Ashley: My vegan shoe wearing friend

>> Friday, February 29, 2008

So my good friend Ashley did gasp when I posted a few weeks ago that I am liking animal heads lately. So I've been trying to explain to her the many creative ways people are doing the ole' animal head on the wall look these days. While having the privilege to thumb through design magazines at work this week I found this photo of an installation in a Chicago hotel and I was like yeeesss. After failing to give a good explanation of my vegan friendly animal head to her at bunko Wednesday I decided to post it on my blog. So from now on when I'm explaining orange plastic deer heads to a confused crowd I can just say "uhh, just go to my blog". And p.s. I'm still not opposed to the furry one's.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP