Water for Elephants

>> Thursday, March 6, 2008


I just finished Water for Elephants this week. It was a super easy read. I give it one thumb up. I procrastinated starting due to wanting to read the Glass Castle first. But I had to have it read by Monday for my book club. It's about the circus during the turn of the century. I think it does a great job at explaining how dark and uncomfortable that lifestyle really was.
I was listening to this Patty Griffin song this week that made me think back to the book. It's the song that says "just 17 and already divorced....flying on the ole' trapeze" can't remember the name. Anyway read this book for an easy read and listen to Patty Griffin because she's cool.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP