Baby Need a New Pair of Shoes?

>> Sunday, March 9, 2008


I finally made some baby shoes from the pattern many crafty bloggers have found on the Stardust website. I was very proud of these little kicks. I think I went around and showed them to every person in my office, following all conversations with "no, I'm neither pregnant nor trying" just practicing (making shoes of course).
I think I'll give these to my cubicle neighbor who is expecting a baby in a couple of weeks. My crafts never make it on time for the actual shower. The pattern is super easy. If you are crafty, which I know some of you on my "Friend" list are very crafty, you should give it a try. I think my next pair might be UT inspired (Tennessee) which is always a hit with my reproducing friends.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP