Sponsored Post: A Beautiful Mess and Erie Drive

>> Thursday, August 8, 2013

This post is sponsored by Erie Drive. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

First off, I am not one to typically do sponsored posts, mainly because the things people email me about are not things that I would actually use or purchase. But when Erie Drive contacted me about reviewing a couple of their products I was super excited because I pretty much like everything they offer.

I was particularly impressed with their toy selection. My living room these days comes in two varieties, a mess and a beautiful mess. We live in a small city apartment and so I try to be selective when buying toys for my boys and one of my big considerations is am I going to like looking at this in the floor for the next six months? With that in mind I decided to order Remi some balance blocks.
The block themselves are so pretty but there has been one bonus that I had not anticipated. He is a huge stacker, but when things fall down he tends to lose it (typical two year old stuff). But I think the irregular shape of these lowers his anticipation of perfection. After dozens of falls, he has yet to cry. Win. Win. and WIN.

I also got a little something for myself. My cool-mom-friend Rachel was carrying a bkr Glass Bottle at the playground a couple of months ago and I noted that I really wanted one. We run all over the city in our stroller and our water containers heat up fast. Hot plastic freaks me out. Now I can drink out of a glass on the go and I get tons of compliments on how cool it looks.
Erie Drive has done a great job curating a wonderful selection of well designed goods.  Go check them out.

7 comments:

pve design August 8, 2013 at 2:07 PM  

love that shot of your chip off the ole block or blog in your case. ha ha.
pve

Leslie J August 9, 2013 at 9:34 AM  

I have wanted one of those bottles for almost a year now and have not been able to pull the trigger! Do you really love it? Does it sweat? Did you get the accompanying skinny ice cube tray? Sorry for all the questions.

Those blocks are really cute too (as is that kid).

LindsB August 19, 2013 at 11:45 AM  

Those blocks are ALMOST as cute as the kid :)

anthony dior August 22, 2013 at 5:27 AM  

the best articles from u blog,i like it,share for my friends.how do u feel about this?
NHL Jerseys Cheap

Bossy August 27, 2013 at 5:42 AM  

Hope this helps, and I look forward to reading people's comments.
Cheap NFL Jerseys
Cheap Jerseys

dior anthony September 6, 2013 at 5:02 AM  

All bloggers should read this blog.All bloggers should read this blog.
Wholesale Jerseys

obatsakittenggorokan September 13, 2013 at 9:48 PM  

Hi i like this post cause very nice information
i am a visitor blog, you can visits my blog to Obat Limpa Bengkak and you can review in the Ramuan Herbal Untuk Sakit Tenggrokan

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP