That's Just What I Would Have Done {a nursery}

>> Friday, September 7, 2012

Do you guys ever see spaces and think, hey, someone stole my brain and designed that room. I am probably flattering myself, but I came across this little nursery on this blog this morning and I love every.single.bit.

As a mama to a little boy, I always love a good boy friendly nursery. Part of my attraction is probably the fact that I have been trying to get someone to use that Duralee fabric as a drapery panel for about a million years now. It is so affordable and fun. And look how awesome it looks.

And that navy lattice rug from RugsUSA that I have seen a million times, but never considered, goes so perfectly.
But the thing that sealed the deal for me was this bed...
When you are doing the all white/modern deal, I think you need one good old piece of solid wood (not painted) to give it that "hey we didn't just go to a store and buy this all in one day" feel.
 p.s. The planking on the ceiling, the antique wood floors, and the beautiful massive windows don't hurt either:)

 Have a great weekend!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP