Where In the World Is Carmen San Diego?

>> Thursday, February 16, 2012

I've mostly been here...
Reno on a master bath in a town outside of Boston called Arlington. I've said it once and I'll say it again, you've got to go through the labor to get the baby. Sometimes the labor on a 100 year old house can be like going sans epidural. But the baby's going to be sooooo worth it!

I've also become quite the antique furniture scout over the past couple of weeks.
This beauty will eventually be the vanity in the bathroom above.
And will be painted and paired with a carrara slab top.
I also found a huge antique auction house in Medford that I now refer to as heaven.
Literally, I could have skipped around this place I was so excited.
 And while looking for something totally different I came across this porcelain floor tile collection. Amazing right!? And it's from my neck of the woods. It gave me a little state pride.
And what has occupied the majority of my time the past couple of weeks? This little old man and his walker...
I'm not sure if I have ever posted anything with my actual voice on this blog. I may live in Boston, but prepare yourself for some southern twang:)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP