Hingham, MA {South Shore}

>> Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A short commuter rail ride away from Boston is a cute little suburb called Hingham. 
Last weekend we took a trip.
 Mr. Sabbe loves him some suburbia.
 ohhh upper class suburbia...
We love our New England day trips.
We love New England {period}


Susan January 18, 2012 at 8:43 AM  

Beautiful pictures! I am hoping to attend a conference in Boston in April - can't wait as I have never been to New England.

lizziefitz January 18, 2012 at 8:47 AM  

I can't believe the Mr allowed a shot of himself on the blog. After that lovely comment that someone left last time about his jeans. LOL I would have NEVER noticed his or any mans' jeans? I saw an episode on HGTV about a darling house in Hingham. Love the cute pic of you and Remi.

Honeybee Ministries January 18, 2012 at 10:25 AM  

nice! i love the picture of you and remi on the red chair...lovely!

LindsB January 18, 2012 at 10:35 AM  

You guys are so cute! I swear I've lived here my whole life and I havent seen HALF the things you and the Mr. have. I need to get my butt out and explore my beloved New England!

Anna of IHOD January 19, 2012 at 7:35 AM  

Hi Steph! Cannot get over the cuteness! You and baby are looking wonderful:) I hope motherhood is treating you well!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP