>> Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I typically do not make New Year's resolutions. 
But this year I have a blaring need for be more organized!

Seriously, the path I am currently on, my kid will for sure be the one who gets forgotten at soccer practice. 

Any of you seasoned experts have any good tips?


pve design December 20, 2011 at 1:44 PM  

Alas, finally at the end of a loong renovation and letting go of lots of things which has me much more organized. I think for a closet to be orderly, one really needs a book with everything photographed.
Sections for
Just think of yourself as your son's librarian!:)
Good luck with getting organized. I like having sort of a classic uniform....which also helps getting dressed quickly.

Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss December 20, 2011 at 2:26 PM  

I must be on the same path. Hopefully I will join the new one with you!

Mary Chaney December 20, 2011 at 2:30 PM  

A label maker and clear shoe boxes are the two must haves. The label maker for obvious reasons but the shoe boxes are great since you can see in them and they stack beautifully. Make sure everything has a home, that's what keeps me most organized. And have fun with it, I absolutely love getting organized!

classic • casual • home December 20, 2011 at 5:55 PM  

Lovely! This will be my New Year's Resolution, too!

Holly December 20, 2011 at 8:59 PM  

I've started my goals list for 2012 and forgot that I want to add organization to my list. Although I did add it to my list as far as organizing my paperwork is concerned. The problem right now is that we don't have a dedicated office, so one we have an office hopefully I'll feel a little bit better about the paper organizing.

Marianne {Style For Living} December 21, 2011 at 11:23 AM  

You have no idea how badly I need to organize my closet. Thanks for the gentle reminder!

Chennai Interior Decorators Interiors Designing in chennai December 22, 2011 at 5:04 AM  

Thanks for the nice post. that we are Interior Decorators in chennai and Interiors Designing in chennai .That I will inform about your post to my friends and all the best for your future post..

Lake norman realty January 3, 2012 at 2:22 PM  

That's true, so useful but hard to kick our ass to clean everything when it's more than messy...!

Shapiro November 11, 2012 at 2:53 AM  

You have no idea how badly I need to organize my closet. Thanks for the gentle reminder!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by 2009

Back to TOP