Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep

>> Tuesday, November 8, 2011

My little man is teething in a major way, so this mama is a little short on sleep this week. He has a twin bed in his nursery that I have been crashing on the past few nights to save myself the walk across the apartment. Oh how I wish I could get 8 uninterrupted hours in this heavenly beds tonight...

Speaking of heavenly beds, we recently bought the Westin version made by Simmons and it.is. amazing. We are pretty frugal, so it hurt a bit when we slid the card. But it was worth every penny, they say we all spend 1/3 of our lives sleeping.  

I also recently purchased two little louis chairs for Remi, thanks to a craig's list heads up from my sweet friend Christine. I plan on reupholstering them. Look how excited he is...

 I told my husband yesterday that I try to memorize his face, but it is so hard because it changes everyday. Sweet boy, I cannot believe you are about to be grinning at me with 4 new top teeth.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP