Recent Work {a custom dining table}

>> Thursday, October 6, 2011

I designed this table for a client I have mentioned who recently bought an apartment in the South End. It was delivered yesterday and I'm pretty excited about it. If you remember, they have a very small floor plan and it is going to comfortably seat 6! I share their love for entertaining, so I'm pretty excited about that as well.

A close second to the table are the lights we are having installed.
Two of these...

And three of these...
I can't wait to see this one come together!


annie October 6, 2011 at 9:36 PM  

I can't wait for your post that shows it all installed.

Jen @ RamblingRenovators October 6, 2011 at 10:59 PM  

Must be so exciting to see your designs come to life! Love the lighting.

Camila October 6, 2011 at 11:01 PM  

Beautiful! Can't wait to see it all come together!

pve design October 7, 2011 at 5:20 AM  

Wonderful. We had a similar table when we lived in NY.
I loved it. Your clients will too.

LindsB October 7, 2011 at 9:25 AM  

I also spy that awesome rug deal you got. Still jealous of that one!

LOVE the table and the lights, cant wait to see how it all comes together!

lizziefitz October 7, 2011 at 9:38 AM  

Fantastic table design! I would love to see from side angle:) I would have loved to meet up with you and Brooke for fun blog date? Too bad you are all the way up in Boston;)

courtneyoutloud October 10, 2011 at 9:27 PM  

Isnt it wonderful to see the translation between your sketch and reality? And you have a header now!!! Yeah!

Smith October 12, 2011 at 8:36 AM  

Wow ! what an interesting blog with nice pictures.Thanks for
sharing this information.Your information is really informative for us.
Nice blog on Dining Table.
Keep sharing more & more..

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by 2009

Back to TOP