Design Assistant

>> Tuesday, October 4, 2011

My friend at Schumacher told me that the design center loves when designers bring two things, dogs and babies. So when this guy was feeling a little under the weather yesterday I decided to show him the ropes.
I do believe I got my samples faster on account of those cute cheeks:)


virginiamae October 4, 2011 at 9:51 AM  

Adorable =) He's getting so big!

pve design October 4, 2011 at 12:34 PM  

Firstly, he just is too cute....and I wish he could come and assist me in my new studio. I miss those days.

Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss October 4, 2011 at 2:26 PM  

I know you enjoyed your 'you' time on Saturday but I hate that I didn't get to see that sweet thing and kiss those cheeks!

Saara {} October 4, 2011 at 5:27 PM  

Well East coast design centers are WAY nicer than LA's PDC & LA Mart because they highly discouraged babies....I actually wasn't allowed in because of her! He is A-dorable, btw!!

Marianne {Style For Living} October 4, 2011 at 5:33 PM  

So cute! I'm sure he was a big hit at the design center! Love your new blog header too!

Sarah Jane,  October 4, 2011 at 10:19 PM  

Ahhh I LOVE the new header! So impressed that you are taking the blog situation and putting a positive spin on it!

annie October 5, 2011 at 10:53 AM  

Oh my gosh....he is so darling!

annie October 5, 2011 at 10:55 AM  

I love your new blog design too!

lizziefitz October 6, 2011 at 9:05 PM  

He is beyond!!!! I think he should go to work with you everyday;)

Haven and Home October 7, 2011 at 10:34 AM  

Love this! Look how big he is! Yesterday I snapped a picture of Henry on a consrtuction site, all that was missing was him wearing a mask, ha.

Holly November 8, 2011 at 1:05 PM  

Your son is adorable and he makes quite the cute little assistant.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by 2009

Back to TOP