We've Been Making Stuff

>> Wednesday, June 15, 2011

 First up... popsicles. We bought these little forms for $1 at Target and have been pretty proud of our creations. This week we did fudgesicles, i.e. we froze chocolate pudding. It was delish.
See my tiny kitchen!? Ahhh, city living.

A couple of weeks ago I made this bag for a friend for her birthday.
I even found some left over little tags from back in the day
I made a couple of onesie/burp cloth sets for some new mamas at church.
 Such an easy/always cute project.
And I made some little booties, for our newest little lady friend. I used the trusty ole' bootie pattern.
We're actually hoping she's not just a lady friend.
subtle right?

This was my first attempt at freezer paper stencils.
I decided a heart was more appropriate than a circle.
The biggest lesson learned is, you cannot touch up fabric paint. There were a few spots that did not get paint, so I tried to fill them in. Those spots dried darker than the rest, so I kept on painting. And that's why it looks like this...

I need some sort of crafting sign that says "quit while you're ahead"

And lastly, here's a pic of the Sabbe men chatting it up on Skype. I love technology.
Not really craft related, but we did make him.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP