Vacation Teaser

>> Friday, June 10, 2011

I spent the day yesterday on Martha's Vineyard with a new client. My comment about fixing up vacation rentals actually came back to me. It was a fun, but exhausting day. Now I'm really, really ready to go back next week for vacation!

My new client is also a friend, so she let me bring along my little project manager. 
When we got off the ferry in Woods Hole there was a tour bus full of senior citizens that said "Tennessee Tours via Jackson, TN" along the side. Being the crazy lady that I am, I decided I need to hop on that bus and inform them all that I was from Tennessee as well! Turns out, the were from Kentucky and quite frankly looked a little concerned that this crazy lady with a baby strapped to her was welcoming herself on their bus.  Lesson learned, don't judge a bus by it's cover.

Have a great weekend!


Sarah :) June 10, 2011 at 12:52 PM  

Don't worry. You're not the only crazy lady. I saw a man in Laquardia airport last weekend with a TN shirt on. I also felt the need to speak to him. Turns out, he was from NC. :/ PS Remi is one handsome little boy!

kendi June 10, 2011 at 1:25 PM  

Look at you...spending your days at Matha's Vinya'd Da'lin! Love it....can't wait til you have your show on TLC. or HGTV. or Oprah's network. It will happen...

Honeybee Ministries June 10, 2011 at 1:34 PM  

Lol!!! I can totally picture this! Only you :) I love it.

Marianne {Style For Living} June 10, 2011 at 7:42 PM  

So funny, I can see myself doing the same exact thing! Love your project manager :)

pve design June 10, 2011 at 10:50 PM  

It's only after having children that we turn into our parents :) Cute story!

courtneyoutloud June 13, 2011 at 12:52 PM  

I love that you are so proud of your home! I have on many occassions run up to people wearing Ohio t-shirts only to be reminded that Urban Outfitters sells t-shirts highlighting all 50 states. Stupid mass retailer .....

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by 2009

Back to TOP