Vacation Teaser

>> Friday, June 10, 2011

I spent the day yesterday on Martha's Vineyard with a new client. My comment about fixing up vacation rentals actually came back to me. It was a fun, but exhausting day. Now I'm really, really ready to go back next week for vacation!

My new client is also a friend, so she let me bring along my little project manager. 
When we got off the ferry in Woods Hole there was a tour bus full of senior citizens that said "Tennessee Tours via Jackson, TN" along the side. Being the crazy lady that I am, I decided I need to hop on that bus and inform them all that I was from Tennessee as well! Turns out, the were from Kentucky and quite frankly looked a little concerned that this crazy lady with a baby strapped to her was welcoming herself on their bus.  Lesson learned, don't judge a bus by it's cover.

Have a great weekend!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP