Modern on Martha's Vinyard

>> Wednesday, May 25, 2011

As I mentioned, Mr. Sabbe and I have rented a little house on Martha's Vineyard for our vacation this year. While we were scouring rental listings we both agreed that most of the houses, although cute on the outside, look like someone brought left over furniture from four garage sales to furnish the inside. What's up with that? I felt the need to email every single "could be amazing" listing and tell them that I could help get them to amazing, which would equal more bookings...but I didn't.

We did come across this rare, modern house. Unfortunately it did not fall within the 2011 Sabbe budget.
 If you happen to be renting this house for the summer and would like to have us over for a glass of wine, we could probably make ourselves available.


LindsB May 25, 2011 at 10:02 AM  

Woah, thats beautiful! It totally looks like a Stephanie house too...maybe it will be in the budget next year :)

pve design May 25, 2011 at 10:05 AM  

Maybe several of us could chip in and meet you there :) What a gorgeous spot.

tina - Half Of What I Say May 25, 2011 at 10:20 AM  

That is exactly house perfection in my mind. Beyond stunning. Both interior and exterior. Loving the full height windows.

Lili May 25, 2011 at 1:43 PM  

DUDE!!! Wish I was!

Heather May 25, 2011 at 7:47 PM  

Ohh la la! Tres chic! A bloggers retreat perhaps?

Danielle Oakey Interiors May 27, 2011 at 12:19 PM  

I love the vineyard. I love the modern design but my knees get weak over a simple cape.

Marianne {Style For Living} May 28, 2011 at 10:50 PM  

Oh, the pool!!! What a great retreat!

erika @ small shop May 31, 2011 at 12:59 PM  

Oh my. What an amazing house! Do you think it was built just as a vacation home? I suppose it's nice that it gets shared, but what a waste when it's empty!

And I think you should email those "could be amazing" places. They need your help!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by 2009

Back to TOP