Modern on Martha's Vinyard

>> Wednesday, May 25, 2011

As I mentioned, Mr. Sabbe and I have rented a little house on Martha's Vineyard for our vacation this year. While we were scouring rental listings we both agreed that most of the houses, although cute on the outside, look like someone brought left over furniture from four garage sales to furnish the inside. What's up with that? I felt the need to email every single "could be amazing" listing and tell them that I could help get them to amazing, which would equal more bookings...but I didn't.

We did come across this rare, modern house. Unfortunately it did not fall within the 2011 Sabbe budget.
 If you happen to be renting this house for the summer and would like to have us over for a glass of wine, we could probably make ourselves available.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP