I Want to Live Inside This Blog

>> Thursday, June 2, 2011

  So does Remi. This was his face when I showed him the nursery.
 White can be so powerful.
Just beautiful. Go see for yourself. 


Marianne {Style For Living} June 2, 2011 at 12:39 PM  

I love all of the white! Remi is just the cutest thing ever!!!

abode love June 2, 2011 at 1:17 PM  

this looks like heaven... literally! Thanks for sharing such a soft and sweet blog!


lizziefitz June 2, 2011 at 1:44 PM  

Mat be I can vacation in that blog? Gorgeous and so tranquil . Remi's expression was priceless!

pve design June 2, 2011 at 3:18 PM  

I'd be happy to move in with you and Remi! I cannot decide which I like better, his face or that blog!

Stephanie Sabbe June 2, 2011 at 4:52 PM  

I would have to vote for his face:)

Kirsten June 3, 2011 at 7:14 PM  

Stunning....I absolutely adore anything remotely Scandinavian, and this blog takes my breath away. So inspiring. So fun that Remi thinks so to...must have inherited your great taste!

Anna Walker June 7, 2011 at 1:21 PM  

I want to live there too!
It's gorgeous and well decorated! :D


Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP