Speaking of Office Design

>> Saturday, April 2, 2011

Wouldn't it have been fun to design this one?
Amy Wells you have such a cool job.
I went on a tour last year of the new Hill Holiday space Gensler designed in the financial district here in Boston. They showed the before shots, which were from when Hill Holiday was still in the John Hancock Tower, they were 100% Mad Men. It was awesome. Awesome in a I would never want to work there, that is so old, I can't believe people smoked inside, awesome way.

We are just now jumping on the Man Men train via Netflicks. We are a little behind, but totally addicted. Which character do you think you would be if you were a living in a pre-feminist movement NYC? Good night, the way they treated women in the office back then, I wouldn't just be burning my bra, I'd be setting the entire place on fire. Crazy!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP