Remnant Sale! {Jumbo Houndstooth} SOLD

>> Wednesday, March 9, 2011

As many of you know, I work from home. My baby nursery used to be my fabric and furniture storage room, workroom, junk room, etc. Well now that we've carved out a little space for our guy, I no longer have room to hoard like I used to.

As a part of my nesting process I've decided to try to sell some of the remnants I've been holding on to for that just in case project. So for the next 3 days I will be posting mostly one yard cuts (perfect for a pair of throw pillows) of several different fabrics. If you see something you like send me an email at stephanie(dot)sabbe@gmail.com and I will send you a PayPal invoice. I will note on the post when the fabric is sold.

First up, a 1 yard (54" wide) chenille blend, cream and black, jumbo houndstooth. Again, perfect for a pair of throw pillows or for covering a small bench or ottoman.
finished on both sides
and some inspiration...
You could also buy a pre-made canvas frame, break out the staple gun,
and create some very inexpensive and very easy DIY art.
SOLD PRICE: $17 fabric + $3 shipping (us only)

Additional yardage of this fabric is available. Email with inquiries.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP