Picture Day

>> Tuesday, February 8, 2011

After much internal debate, I decided to book a session with a local photographer to take some maternity pics. And while some ladies look h.o.t half naked and pregnant, I just so happen to not be one of them. So we will be going for more of an engagement photo look, with some thought given to highlighting the bump. 

I recently had an epiphany, after looking at countless great images of family photos on other people's blogs, that what you wear makes a huge difference in how well photos turn out. I'm a big fan of black and grey, but that's not always the best choice for me with my super pale skin and red hair. So I have put together some ensembles for Mr. Sabbe and I that I'm pretty excited about. He's cute no matter what he wears, but these days I need some help looking put together. Luckily I found Aura's blog last week and am pretty much copying everything she's got going on into one outfit.

 How stinkin' adorable, right?
Now if I could figure out how to get her hair by 2 o'clock I would be good to go.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP