A Perfect Mix of High and Low

>> Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I love this space. It's crisp and white, but it also looks very livable. This is also a great example of how mixing classic or vintage finds with lower end pieces can have very successful results. Here is the breakdown of some of the both high and low end pieces. (Note: In a perfect world I would never promote knock off classics. I admire the designers too, too much to do so. But in the real world, I know myself and most people cannot afford to furnish their house in the real thing and we lower income design lovers need modern furniture too!)


in living room


I like the drop cord better on the one they actually used in the kitchen


I like the one in the space better than this one






Anyway, you get the idea. Good design can happen with any kind of budget.
images

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP