I Won't Creep You Out With an Ultrasound Pic

>> Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I really think those pics are something only a mother can love. My friend Jenny told me she had nightmares for weeks that her baby was going to look like Sloth from the Goonies after the doctor gave her her first round of 3-D pics. I prefer the old fashioned, black and white, silhouette myself. And instead of looking too closely before he's done cooking, I prefer to look at his clothes. Here are some of my recent faves.

Bryan's grandmother knitted this...amazing
 My sweet friend Erin sent him this hat last week that she found on Etsy.
I love handmade gifts and sweet friends.
And I found these little booties at Baby Gap last week for $4.50. Score.

Baby clothes, much cuter than 3-D ultrasound pics, right?

15 comments:

Emily A. Clark January 25, 2011 at 7:15 PM  

I never had them w/ my kids so I wasn't sure if it was just other peoples 3-D ultrasounds that were creepy or just 3-D ultrasounds in general :)

Honeybee Ministries January 25, 2011 at 7:46 PM  

Oh my gosh! I LOVE the cute teddy bear hat!!! That is precious!:) Something about babies dressed up as cuddly animals makes me melt.

LP January 25, 2011 at 7:53 PM  

Yeah...the 3-D can be a little...odd. I'm due in April...when are you due? :)

{eleise} January 25, 2011 at 8:14 PM  

CUTE!!! I love all of them! I may have to run out to Gap & get those booties!

Kate {domestikatedlife} January 25, 2011 at 8:21 PM  

omg that little snuggly baby wrap thingy (what is it??) is so cute!!

AlliT January 25, 2011 at 10:30 PM  

Love lovee the baby cocoon!! It is so adorable!! I just finished up a crochet chevron style blanket for my friend's little boy who is coming any day now!!

So excited for you!!!

carlee {deliciously organized} January 26, 2011 at 12:00 AM  

I would like Bryan's grandmother to knit me one of those in advance. Is that weird? It's so friggin cute. I miss you like crazy.

Kirsten January 26, 2011 at 1:29 AM  

Just found your blog, and I looooove it! Congrats on the pregnancy, such an exciting time for you and your hubby. :) For some reason, I don't get creeped out by ultrasounds (but I would totally understand not posting it on the 'net...something has got to be sacred, ya know!?)

~Kirsten

Storibook Designs January 26, 2011 at 11:05 AM  

Absolutely adorable!! I've always had a thing for monkeys so am loving the booties & that little hat!!

Stephanie January 26, 2011 at 3:03 PM  

Hilarious! I always thought that about the 3D pics, but how can you tell your expectant friend "um, kinda freaky looking" ? Sometimes old school technology is just better.

Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss January 26, 2011 at 9:26 PM  

I didn't have the 3 or 4-d... just the normal ultrasound!

Precious finds/gifts.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP