Dash Interior Design

>> Tuesday, January 4, 2011

One of my guilty pleasures is occasionally checking out what this clan is over sharing.
During the last episode I watched, Momma Dash planned a house warming party at Kim's new house. I remember loving it more in the episode than I do in these photos, so I am thinking these are pre-purchase real estate shots. Kim had a much more white on white/ minimalist thing going on. But it's an awesome house none the less.
The best part...the area code is 90210. If I were still in middle school I would be soooo jealy!

5 comments:

Honeybee Ministries January 4, 2011 at 12:00 PM  

This is a guilty pleasure of mine too! Yeah...i thought the house was gorgeous on tv...these pics don't do it justice (although it still looks great). On another note...what in world?! why does one of the little sisters now look like she is 28 years old!? Isn't she like 14? Yikes!

Stephanie Sabbe January 4, 2011 at 4:42 PM  

mel, don't even get me started on the parenting on this show. sometimes I think it's worse than watching 16 and pregnant....another guilty pleasure.

Emily A. Clark January 4, 2011 at 9:21 PM  

I watched that episode, too. I thought Kim was being a lunatic but I could sort of relate (I'm ashamed to say. . .).

And, WHO has a sitting area in their bedroom like that???

lizziefitz January 5, 2011 at 2:02 PM  

Who died? And why are they so orange , minus young elvira?

Allison {Live Love Small} January 5, 2011 at 2:04 PM  

total guilty pleasure for me too! i'm kinda jealous of that outdoor sitting area...

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP