Bobby from Boston

>> Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Sunday afternoon Mr. Sabbe and I decided to take a little afternoon adventure back to our old neighborhood, the best neighborhood in Boston, the South End. If I had my pick, I would live on the sunny side of Union Park.
 Right next to our favorite coffee shop.
While we were out we walked over to the art studios on Harrison and came upon a new shop, at least new to us, Bobby from Boston. We fell in love.
It was voted one of the Best Men's clothing stores in the country by Esquire magazine. It was like stepping into another world. It actually made me want to incorporate some vintage pieces into my little guy's nursery and wardrobe. How stinkin' adorable is this cowboy outfit? If you visit Boston, you must visit Bobby.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP