The Age Old Question

>> Monday, January 10, 2011

What to do with the tv?
I came across this image a while back. Is it not a perfect composition?

Flat screen tvs make this a much easier battle than it used to be. A shallow tv stand, like the one above, is typically what I go with when working with clients who rent...or have no clue what kind of structure, if any, is in the wall they want to mount to. I am also a big fan of creating compositions with the tv. Although I no longer find it necessary to shut it away in a cabinet, I really strive to keep the tv from being the main focal point in a room. But the larger they get, which is the down side of the flat screen, the harder that becomes.

Is this a battle/ design challenge in your house?

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP