Design Love

>> Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I love a rich pallet. I love found objects. I love modern mixed with timeless.
 I love this space designed by Geoff De Sousa.
I wish I could find/afford Mr. Sabbe a leather chair like the one in the first image. Is that not amazing!?
images Traditional Home


Janell @ Isabella and Max November 17, 2010 at 8:56 AM  

Oh, about any room with this color on the wall would turn my head! So rich and moody, and then add in the dramatic upholstery and artwork, chic! Janell

Design Elements November 17, 2010 at 10:57 AM  

I love found objects & modern mixed with timeless too

My Interior Life November 22, 2010 at 8:21 PM  

I LOVE this room too! Very much my favorite things - rich and colorful with unexpected elements.

And a belated congratulations on your little bun in the oven! I've been way behind on my blog reading and was so surprised! That's so great!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by 2009

Back to TOP