Our Newest Hood

>> Monday, October 18, 2010

We've been in Fenway for over four months now and while I miss being two steps from everything, I am loving our new neighborhood. We live on a street that must be the easiest street in the entire city of Boston to find a parking spot, no joke, I'm parked right in front of our building as we speak. Our front windows look right out onto the Emerald Necklace and I can basically throw a rock and hit Mr. Sabbe's hospital. We love it. Last week we took a little photo walk to capture some bits and pieces of Fenway.
 I sent in my application today to become a city farmer! The Victory Gardens are about 2 blocks from our house. I joked with my former co-workers, when we decided to move out here, that I was moving out to the burbs. I was being a little melodramatic, it's barely a mile away from our last apartment. Boston is so tiny it messes up your perception on distance. Did you know you can fit the entire Boston proper inside of Central Park? At least that's what someone told me.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP