DIY list

>> Friday, October 22, 2010

I love this unique version of the ole' zig zag. Probably can't use contact paper.
I showed this credenza image to one of my clients and we both agreed that the mirror is awesome. The mirror is not for sale. I want to make one and get someone to tell me something Italian and romantic to write on it.
I still want to paint a full wall with chalkboard paint. This is one of my most favorite casual dining rooms.
And someone needs to snatch THIS off of Craig's List STAT! It's only $150! And have it painted to look like THIS $1,000 crib. Would something like this be safe? I do not have a baby, mommas please chime in.

Have a great weekend!
images: AT, unknown, dining room photos, CL

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP