Best Fabric Store in Boston

>> Friday, September 24, 2010

Well, technically it's not in Boston. It's in Arlington. But close enough. They have both sewing and home decor fabrics. I was most impressed with the sewing/quilting fabrics. They are the only shop I've seen in this area that carries my fave, Amy Butler. Fabric Corner. There is a coupon on their website. Does this first photo make anyone else's heart skip a beat?

Have a great weekend!


Design Esquire September 24, 2010 at 11:24 AM  

OMG! I have to go. I seriously have some hording/addicition issues when it comes to buying fabrics. While I thank you, my wallet may not :)

Rebecca September 24, 2010 at 11:34 AM  

Wow wow wow! I am jealous :D

WendyLou September 24, 2010 at 11:50 AM  

Love right next to Nicey Jane? Swoon!!

Pudel-design September 24, 2010 at 11:54 AM  

Oh, how wonderful are these fabrics!
I have to go shopping right now!
Im really jealous;)

Lovely greetings...

LindsB September 24, 2010 at 1:47 PM  

so what did you come home with?? What project are we making next?

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime September 24, 2010 at 2:21 PM  

I like what I see! My mom and I were just talking about needing to find a fabric store around here...thanks!

Anonymous,  September 25, 2010 at 1:23 AM  

I just bought two of those...for playroom. I'm in love. Where did you shop in Memphis? I'm missing Dallas for all my fabric fixes,

Stephanie Sabbe September 25, 2010 at 10:07 AM  

In Memphis I loved Broom Corn fabrics. They are a dollar or two more than ordering from, but saving on shipping pretty much makes it a wash. Miss that shop!

Trish September 27, 2010 at 8:54 AM  

Wow - super yum - love the Annie Selke fabric - I have the printed block design in brown on some chairs I just refinished - it looks great! So, hey, any clue what that wonderful green fabric with a white design on it is? I'd love to know - it's perfect for my living room - just what I've been looking for. You are so lucky to have this resource!

Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss September 27, 2010 at 2:29 PM  

Oh, I want to come visit and shop there with you!

annelise September 28, 2010 at 8:24 PM  

well. there goes my paycheck

casey at loft and cottage November 3, 2010 at 10:07 AM  

Will totally be headed here soon--with coupon in hand! Yay!

BaileyGirl5 November 4, 2010 at 11:31 AM  

Thanks for posting this! My boyfriend moved to Boston for work and I was so excited when I first started visiting him because I thought the city would be just full of adorable quilt and fabric shops. Hmmmm ..... haven't found them yet. I'm visiting tonight so I thought I'd google cool fabric shops in Boston one more time. Bingo! Got the coupon and heading there this weekend. You rock!! If I move there I'm definitely signing up for a sewing class :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by 2009

Back to TOP