Status Update

>> Thursday, June 3, 2010

I have been up to my eyeballs in moving fun this week. It actually has been the opposite of fun. Apparently you are allowed to park closer to a fire hydrant in the South End than you are in Fenway. After a $116 towing fee and a $50 ticket, I now know this rule. I have tons to do to make this new place presentable, which makes me exhausted to think about, but it should make for some good bloggin'.

In the meantime here is a little glimpse of a project I am currently working on in NYC. My client is super fun and her space is absolutely amazing. Here is a teeny glimpse at the before. A view to the Empire State Building is right over that tree on the terrace. I'm pretty sure I'm going to want to move in when I'm done.
And this is a model I have started to begin brainstorming possible design solutions. I love this program because I can work with clients anywhere by just sending them the file and showing them how to click from room to room. Isn't technology the best!?

More from this project to come. And MARTHA! You won the bag. Email me your address.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP