Dress My Shower

>> Sunday, June 13, 2010

Question: What do you get when you mix my current uniform shirt with some grandma (grandma= cool these days) wallpaper from SW?
Answer: An awesome shower curtain from Urban Outfitters. I need this.

Can you tell I am totally in wallpaper world with my current project?

Do you have a uniform, or a uni, as we like to call it in the Sabbe household? My summer uni is the shirt above (from H&M) and a stretchy (could-be-maternity-but-I'm-not-pregnant) skirt from Old Navy. I probably wear it 4 out of 7 days a week.  I am a firm believer that stretchy is a key ingredient to a good uni. You?

And thank you to sweet Tara, who gave my blog an "award" and a very nice blurb. Go check Tara's blog out! She's up to date on what's cool in the world of animal heads, so you know we're meant to be blog friends.

11 comments:

Tonia @Chic Modern Vintage June 13, 2010 at 11:13 PM  

I love the mix of stripes with the floral, suddenly granny has made it to the 21st century

Gintare June 13, 2010 at 11:24 PM  

This is cool! If you just had described it instead, I wouldn't have believed that it loked so good. Im surprised!

Gintare

jennifer young June 14, 2010 at 12:57 AM  

i've been eyeing that curtain for a while now!!! so sweet.
j.

Rebecca June 14, 2010 at 2:36 AM  

My uniform is jersey almost every day too. I wear a lot of stretchy skirts and dresses from uniqlo. They're just so comfortable!!

The curtain is really pretty. It makes me want to wear a stripey top and floral skirt. Not sure I'd look so cute though.

Design Esquire June 14, 2010 at 7:51 AM  

That curtain is the perfect mix!

Your uni makes me want to add more stretch to mine - especially now that it's summer.

The Zhush June 14, 2010 at 8:34 AM  

Urban Outfitters really comes up with the coolest home decor ideas!

carlee June 14, 2010 at 9:10 AM  

Definitely get this dress:

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3099487/0~2378467~2378483~2377032~6008190?mediumthumbnail=Y&origin=category&searchtype=&pbo=6008190&P=1

it is "juniors" but I promise it's super cute.

Dayka (Life +Style) June 14, 2010 at 9:11 AM  

that is such a great mix.

i am loving my black skinny jeans from old navy right now, and i also love tights, but i feel bad if i wear that stuff too long. i need to come up with a great, flexible "uni".

Emily June 14, 2010 at 9:38 AM  

Love it and I love your summer outfit too. awesome find on the shower curtain!

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime June 14, 2010 at 11:47 AM  

I love stripes- great shower curtain!!

carolina postcard June 14, 2010 at 5:21 PM  

I'm obsessed with my striped "french" shirt right now too! And love the combo with the shower curtain.

ps: great blog :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP