Dress My Shower

>> Sunday, June 13, 2010

Question: What do you get when you mix my current uniform shirt with some grandma (grandma= cool these days) wallpaper from SW?
Answer: An awesome shower curtain from Urban Outfitters. I need this.

Can you tell I am totally in wallpaper world with my current project?

Do you have a uniform, or a uni, as we like to call it in the Sabbe household? My summer uni is the shirt above (from H&M) and a stretchy (could-be-maternity-but-I'm-not-pregnant) skirt from Old Navy. I probably wear it 4 out of 7 days a week.  I am a firm believer that stretchy is a key ingredient to a good uni. You?

And thank you to sweet Tara, who gave my blog an "award" and a very nice blurb. Go check Tara's blog out! She's up to date on what's cool in the world of animal heads, so you know we're meant to be blog friends.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP