Vvelcome to Babyland

>> Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I want to design a nursery. Not for me, for someone else. Four walls designating a "nursery" is a luxury in these parts, except for maybe Gisele and Tom. As I have previously mentioned, I have known I was going to be an Interior Designer since the second grade. Well I have known I want to design a fabulous nursery for someone since seeing this classic for the first time...
I love how everyone is breathing new life into the classic Jenny Lind cribs.


Ashley May 12, 2010 at 10:12 PM  

I love Frank! I could definitely use some ideas for Greer's new room!

LindsB May 12, 2010 at 10:29 PM  

I had a crib like that!!

hmm, I wonder if my mom still has it

Mandy May 13, 2010 at 12:59 AM  

I love those pics too. Wish I had that kind of crib. ;(

Vicki @ Piccolo Takes All May 13, 2010 at 1:38 AM  

I love the simplicity of the Grey, White, Black, and Red!!! It really stands out from the pastels and primaries so often seen in baby rooms!!!

Lauren May 13, 2010 at 8:38 AM  

Love Frank! And love these nursery pix! I wasn't too in love with the JL cribs, but these painted beauties rock!

Sarah :) May 13, 2010 at 8:39 AM  

LOVE the first nursery with the yellow Jenny Lind and embroidery hoops! Very Cute!

Deliciously Organized May 13, 2010 at 11:39 AM  

Best part of that movie ever. Hands down.

Kelly May 13, 2010 at 2:13 PM  

Heath's mom has one of those cribs at her house. It was Heath AND Bevin's:)

Blueprint Bliss May 13, 2010 at 7:27 PM  

Oh, thanks for the link! I'm planning to post my nursery photos tomorrow... I think!

Lili May 14, 2010 at 10:10 AM  

Getting close to being done with ours so I'll Be posting pics in the next couple of weeks. Still trying to tell the Hub that the baby's room doesn't need the Rock Band drum set and guitars. Till then... =)

Amy @ Varnish May 14, 2010 at 2:35 PM  

I just had a friend forward me photos of their nursery. They had Shel Silverstein quotes all over the walls and it was so cool!

Creategirl May 16, 2010 at 8:36 AM  

oh I know the feeling! I LOVE designing nurseries. Its so fun to take the parents personality and try to think of it on a much smaller level. The creative options are endless and so joyful. Hoping you get a nursery project soon

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP